Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance company and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits and what are they?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is precertification or approval from my primary care physician required?
- How much does my insurance cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Molina Healthcare
- Blue Cross (out of network)
- United Behavioral Health (out of network)
- Ceridian / Lifeworks
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Out of Network Coverage for all others
Reduced Fee Options
Sliding scale and multiple session discounted fee options are available.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Make a payment here.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and have not rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the full cost of the session. Health insurances or Employee Assistance Programs do not cover missed sessions.
To request an appointment Click Here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.